All about Camille !                              Hi I am Camille and this is my blog, all about Camille. All post at least once a month but it will not always be about Camille ,they will mostly be about all the active stuff Camille likes  to do and how much Camille love's her  family and friends. Camille's  first blog ( this blog ) will be about Camille and what she loves. First  Camille  love's to play soccer and play outside.Second Camille  love's to play with her friends and I love to go to school everyday.third I now a lot about how to play Soccer and how to do Swimming and play Volleyball.Firth I love to learn about History and to make Art and be Creative with my work. My Family, I love to hang out with my family and I love to go on trips to visit my Family and Friends and I love to have movie nights and game nights with my Family.I love to go on trips to really anywhere but I love to go to Colorado, California , New York and Hawaii. Camille  also does many Hobbies like I love to ski surf sing and dance. This is all about me and you getting to now me as a Writer and i'm so excited to post all cool different things . 


                                         Thanks for Reading !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Whatliftsyou

100wc

100wc