#Whatliftsyou

                       
                                #Whatliftsyou!
Written by Camille M 


Today I will be talking to you about  What lifts you . what does what lifts you mean ? 
lifting someone up is great but when you feel lifted up that is even better.

When I feel lifted I feel very happy. I feel lifted when I'm around my Family , friends and Teachers. 

  1.   My Mom and Dad 
I feel very lifted when I'm around my mom and Dad. because when I was just starting at a new school my mom helped me through it and talk to me about some strategy's and got me prepared for it and know I love my new school.

 2.   My Brother 
I feel very lifted when I'm around my Brother because he always make's me feel very happy and always make's me laugh and put a SMILE on my face. When I'm feeling sad and down he can always lift me back up to a SMILE.

3.  My Grandparents
I feel very lifted when I'm around my Grandparents because when ever I'm doing something I don't like they can always find the fun out of it. My Grandparents really push me to always try my best and never give up. My Grandparents always make me feel happy and when I'm around them I always feel happy.

4.  My Sports 
I feel very lifted when I'm playing any of my sports like Soccer, Swimming, Basketball and Volleyball because when ever I touch that ball or get in that pool I always feel very Happy and that I can do great things and all of my Coaches always push me to always try my very best and never give up.

5.  My Pets 
I feel very lifted by my Pets because when ever I'm around them I always feel safe and I have someone to talk to and lean on and they always pick me back up when I'm sad and they give the best hugs and Kisses.

6.  My Friends
I feel very lifted when I'm around my Friends because they always are nice to me and when ever I'm feeling sad or down they always come up to me and ask whats wrong or do you want to talk about it and they always make me laugh and feel Happy and I'm so glad I have people to lift me up.


#Whatliftsyou

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100wc

100wc